Upstreaming glibc for OpenRISC

Hi,

I ported glibc to OpenRISC ~1.5 years back. Since then I've only made
minor changes, I thought I would get the ball rolling with you people
about upstreaming this.

Due to the nature of the CPU only being available on FPGAs and in
simulators I have not been able to run the test suite (too slow/too
little RAM to compile natively), which has been one of the things
putting me off from reaching out.

What I'm asking is: at what stage do you want to accept the code for inclusion?
I have started to compile ~5000 packages for Debian on OpenRISC using
the glibc code I have with good results, but I'm sure some bugs still
exist in my code.

Since the port is stand-alone from the other architectures maybe it's
merge-able at this point.

Regards,
Christian