The 2.20 release code freeze is very near

Hi all,

The code freeze for the glibc-2.20 release was scheduled for July 1st.
I realise there are still a few things that have appeared on the mailing
list that are desirable for this release as listed on the wiki page [1].

So this is not a freeze, but it should be getting quite cold...
Consider whether your changes can wait until 2.21.

Can I also get a status on these so I can track where we are:
1) -Wundef cleanup
2) De-add-on-ification of NPTL
3) fmemopen
4) powerpc memmove/memcpy/strcat

Anything else that needs tracked should be added to the release wiki
page.  E.g. this was mentioned on the mailing list as targeted for 2.20:

5) HSW memset/memcpy

[1] https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Release/2.20#Planning

Thanks,
Allan