Re: Updated rwlock-in-C patchkit

On Tue, 2014-04-29 at 19:13 -0400, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> On 04/18/2014 05:12 PM, Andi Kleen wrote:
> > Andi Kleen <andi@firstfloor.org> writes:

> >> Here is the code I used:
> >
> > Any comments now? Is the code ok to commit now?

I've seen a few minor issues (see reply to patch).

> > If yes please someone with access rights commit it.
>
> Sorry, April is busy.
>
> Torvlad, Have you had a chance to look at this?

Someone needs to put this benchmark into benchtest form.  (Otherwise, we
won't fulfill your requirement of having microbenchmarks...)

We could also consider adding a scalability benchtest for the rwlock,
and using the single thread data from it to compare.  That's on my list
of things to do, but haven't gotten to this yet.