My ISO C11 threads project proposal

Hello guys.

I submitted my ISO C11 threads implementation a week before the
deadline but I didn't want to post it here until it was totally
completed. The truth is that I have modified it hundreds (I'm
exaggerating :P) because I never thought it was good enough.

Maybe it's a little too long cause I wanted to do a deep research and
explain every single detail on it. Anyway, if someone takes a look at
it and need any further information just feel free to ask. I'm really
interested on this project so I would happily take my time to answer
all those questions related to my proposal.

Here's the url:
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/student/google/gsoc2014/jmtorrespalma/5629499534213120

Changing the subject, I sent a FSF copyright assignment form to
assign@gnu.org like a week ago but I didn't have any response. What
should I do? Does it take too long? I have seen a couple things on the
wiki that I think I can do but I guess it's not possible until I get
that, isn't it?

Thanks for your time.

--
Juan Manuel "Lolo" Torres Palma.
Computer Science Student at Universidad de Granada.