Re: glibc 2.19 status?

On Jan 30, 2014, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:

> Any other issues that need tracking missing from that list?

I'm not sure where the MTASC safety docs patchset fits in this, but
several of the patches are in, and a number of others are pending review
and should be in over the next few days.  I hoped we'd have the patchset
all in by now, but the process has been slower than anticipated.

Free Software Evangelist     Red Hat Brazil Toolchain Engineer