This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
glibc-2.19 - two weeks to go!
- From: Allan McRae <allan at archlinux dot org>
- To: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 22:30:09 +1000
- Subject: glibc-2.19 - two weeks to go!
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
glibc-2.19 is scheduled to be released in two weeks today. So lets have
a look at the current status.
- all features listed in the wiki have been either implemented or
delayed until 2.20
- there are still a few bugs with the 2.19 milestone set  .
Is BZ#12683 (Race conditions in pthread cancellation) still targeted at
2.19? The Aarch64 issue has a patch submitted and I'm not sure what is
happening with the ppc math issues (or whether they were concluded to be
gcc bugs). If there is anything else that needs fixed for 2.19, either
add it to the wiki or open a bug with 2.19 milestone so it is easy to
keep track of.
The following machines have not had status information added:
(although MIPS and PowerPC (soft-float) have had their failures noted in
the known issues section)
- LSB test status - TODO
- ABI Compatibility status - TODO (Note looks fine for x86 )
- gnulib testsuite - no new failures on my x86_64 system.