This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Ruby testsuite failures because of pointer mangling on 32-bit ARM?
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2013 20:49:34 -0500
- Subject: Ruby testsuite failures because of pointer mangling on 32-bit ARM?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I've had one report that the pointer mangling support on 32-bit ARM
that was added in October might be causing the Ruby  testsuite
Could you try running the ruby testsuite yourself using the new
32-bit glibc runtime to see if you can reproduce the problem
Does Linaro have a rawhide-esque setup for testing like this or
do you just debootstrap a chroot and use that?