Re: Consensus on MT-, AS- and AC-Safety docs.

On 11/30/2013 08:29 PM, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
On Nov 29, 2013, Florian Weimer <fweimer@redhat.com> wrote:

Hmm.  Could we make this data available in machine-parsable form,
under a free software license (which the GFDL isn't)?

The @safety notes are always right after the corresponding
@deftypefu?nx? lines, and the transition to macros for all keywords
should make this even more parseable than it was.  I'm sure we can
contribute the code with an additional permission for the information to
be extracted and transformed under some other license.

Do you have any specific license in mind?

I'd suggest to use the same license as for the C source code.