This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v4 0/2] Fix RLIM64_INFINITY definition for O32 and N32 ABI
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Aurelien Jarno <aurelien at aurel32 dot net>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 15:52:46 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v4 0/2] Fix RLIM64_INFINITY definition for O32 and N32 ABI
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1385561676-21901-1-git-send-email-aurelien at aurel32 dot net>
On Wed, 27 Nov 2013, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> This new version should address the latests comments from Joseph S.
> Myers. I have tested in with o32, n32 and n64 ABI, including the
> check-abi test.
If the changes in this version are as requested and there are no other
changes, then I expect you to commit it based on my previous approval and
don't propose to look at it further. If the changes are different from
what was indicated by my last review, please identify them more
Joseph S. Myers