This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v2][BZ #10253] Fix breaking of RPATH when $ORIGIN contains colons.
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- Cc: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>, Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov at google dot com>, Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>, <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 16:46:31 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2][BZ #10253] Fix breaking of RPATH when $ORIGIN contains colons.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131026072009 dot GA14530 at domone dot podge> <874n84xi8f dot fsf at igel dot home> <20131027080444 dot GB31927 at domone dot podge> <mvmpppxk6b2 dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de> <20131118172837 dot GB5177 at domone dot podge> <528A5B36 dot 9070702 at redhat dot com> <CALoOobOs2RAp0OPum1HXEof3RX8p4hdDpiAbhm-koJrH_p58Fg at mail dot gmail dot com> <528A8F16 dot 70101 at redhat dot com> <20131118223905 dot GA9135 at domone dot podge> <20131118224500 dot GB9135 at domone dot podge>
On Mon, 18 Nov 2013, Ondrej Bilka wrote:
> Reverted a elf/dl-load.c code for now.
As far as I can see this is still reverted, but the bug is still marked as
FIXED and it's in the list of fixed bugs in NEWS. It's a bad idea to
leave things like that for so long.; if reverting a patch you should
reopen any bugs
that were fixed by the patch and remove them from the list of fixed bugs
in NEWS (unless still fixed in another way).
Joseph S. Myers