This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [ping][PATCH][BZ #13862] Reuse of cached stack can cause bounds overrun of thread DTV
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: MyungJoo Ham <myungjoo dot ham at samsung dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, <paul at vineyardnetworks dot com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 14:01:21 +0000
- Subject: Re: [ping][PATCH][BZ #13862] Reuse of cached stack can cause bounds overrun of thread DTV
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1385453523-19632-1-git-send-email-myungjoo dot ham at samsung dot com>
On Tue, 26 Nov 2013, MyungJoo Ham wrote:
> Previosuly reported and patch fomulated by Paul Archard
I don't see a copyright assignment on file in
fencepost:/gd/gnuorg/copyright.list (as mentioned in the contribution
checklist linked from the bug) - whether a corporate assignment, or an
individual assignment plus employer disclaimer. I think this patch is big
enough to need one.
> +2013-11-22 MyungJoo Ham <email@example.com>
As I understand it, this is actually Paul Archard's patch, so it should be
his name in the ChangeLog entry and would be his copyright assignment that
is needed (although I don't see a relevant one from Samsung either).
Joseph S. Myers