This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Rename uses of '__block' in installed header files
- From: Meador Inge <meadori at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>, <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 13:35:31 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Rename uses of '__block' in installed header files
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1385057002-15091-1-git-send-email-meadori at codesourcery dot com> <528E547C dot 9000900 at redhat dot com>
On 11/21/2013 12:44 PM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> In this case I think we can leave `block' in place and just add the __glibc
> implementation-specific prefix e.g. `__glibc_blockN'.
__glibc_block sounds good to me.
> OK with those changes and:
> - File a user visible bug explaining the problem (if there isn't one already).
As Joseph mentioned, we can use PR11157.
> - Add BZ to the ChangeLog.
> - Update ChangeLog to match changes.
> - Remember to update NEWS with the BZ upon checkin (if you have commit rights).
I don't. Someone will need to apply this for me.
Thanks for the review! v2 patch coming up soon.
CodeSourcery / Mentor Embedded