This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Consensus on MT-, AS- and AC-Safety docs.
- From: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Rich Felker <dalias at aerifal dot cx>, Torvald Riegel <triegel at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 07:30:11 -0200
- Subject: Re: Consensus on MT-, AS- and AC-Safety docs.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <528A7C8F dot 8060805 at redhat dot com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1311182312130 dot 8831 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <528BA2DA dot 3090608 at redhat dot com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1311192205550 dot 8742 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
Sorry, when I entered the glibc folder to start dealing with feedback,
this message hadn't made to my inbox yet. I'll give it a closer look
after catching some sleep.
On Nov 19, 2013, "Joseph S. Myers" <email@example.com> wrote:
> Although the simfpu annotations are now obsolete, there's still I think a
> use for another annotation or two for affected functions, as a matter of
> AS-Safety not MT-Safety:
Alexandre Oliva, freedom fighter http://FSFLA.org/~lxoliva/
You must be the change you wish to see in the world. -- Gandhi
Be Free! -- http://FSFLA.org/ FSF Latin America board member
Free Software Evangelist Red Hat Brazil Compiler Engineer