This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix country_num element in LC_ADDRESS for C locale
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- To: myllynen at redhat dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 14:15:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix country_num element in LC_ADDRESS for C locale
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <mvmmwlaq6dp dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de> <52822504 dot 4070204 at redhat dot com>
Marko Myllynen <email@example.com> writes:
> I think after this we could agree that country_isbn is meant to be
> presented as Unicode points instead of simple numbers, correct?
According to categories.def country_isbn is a string.
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, firstname.lastname@example.org
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE 1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7
"And now for something completely different."