This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.19 release in 3 months. What blocks the release?
- From: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 09:46:09 +0100
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.19 release in 3 months. What blocks the release?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <527DB6A6 dot 9050300 at redhat dot com>
On Fri, Nov 08, 2013 at 11:14:30PM -0500, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> The 2.19 release page is up on the wiki:
> If you have something you think is a blocker for the
> release please add it under Planning->Release blockers?
Mostly code review. there is a backlog of unreviewed patches and we get
blockers mostly of latencies between patch replies.
> Likewise feel free to edit the wiki to add your own bits.
> If you can't edit the wiki you can ask anyone on the
> EditorGroup page to add you (community edit whitelist):