This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: gnu software bugs
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <azanella at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2013 16:27:59 -0200
- Subject: Re: gnu software bugs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52753613 dot 2090505 at gmail dot com> <527543B8 dot 2070906 at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
I hit send before completing the message...
Well, continuing, do you care to explain with more details? It will save some time
trying to figure out what you found. Also, the way GLIBC works with user visible
bugs are by creating description at https://sourceware.org/bugzilla/ . Fill the bugs
there and then reference them here.
On 02-11-2013 16:26, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
> Do you care to explain more which
> On 02-11-2013 15:27, Mischa Baars wrote:
>> I found these two small bugs in the gnu software. Anyone who would like to try to fix these?