This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [RFC][PATCH 0/3][BZ #11588] pi-condvars: add priority inheritance for pthread_cond_* internal lock
- From: Darren Hart <dvhart at linux dot intel dot com>
- To: Gratian Crisan <gratian dot crisan at ni dot com>, Paul McKenney <paulmck at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, Scot Salmon <scot dot salmon at ni dot com>, Siddhesh Poyarekar <spoyarek at redhat dot com>, Thomas Gleixner <tglx at linutronix dot de>, Torvald Riegel <triegel at redhat dot com>, Clark Williams <williams at redhat dot com>, Michael Phillips <michael dot phillips at ni dot com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 15:30:38 +0000
- Subject: Re: [RFC][PATCH 0/3][BZ #11588] pi-condvars: add priority inheritance for pthread_cond_* internal lock
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <OF09DB185C dot 63A57D64-ON86257C07 dot 006D771F-86257C07 dot 007673D7 at ni dot com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1310180034040 dot 29273 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <OF4BBEECEA dot 41E12AE9-ON86257C08 dot 00113926-86257C08 dot 0012FD87 at ni dot com>
On Thu, 2013-10-17 at 22:27 -0500, Gratian Crisan wrote:
> Hi Joseph,
> Joseph Myers <email@example.com> wrote on 10/17/2013 07:34:16 PM:
> > Subject: Re: [RFC][PATCH 0/3][BZ #11588] pi-condvars: add priority
> > inheritance for pthread_cond_* internal lock
> > Sent by: Joseph Myers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > Thanks for updating this. Do you have the copyright assignment
> > in progress (I don't see you or NI mentioned in copyright.list at
> > present)?
> I do not have a copyright assignment but I would like to start the process
> and my manager is willing to help (cc: Michael Phillips).
> Sorry for my ignorance, is this the right starting point:
> http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/maintain.html#Copyright-Papers ?
> Does the copyright assignment need to come from me or from my employer
> (National Instruments)?
> I will let Darren Hart comment on his copyright assignment status, since a
> lot of the code comes from his original patches.
> I was mainly helping Darren with the upgrade to 2.19.
Paul McKenney is looking into the copyright assignment from IBM for my
and Dinakar's contributions. We are both traveling in Europe this week
at various conferences, so please be a little patient with us :-)
Intel Open Source Technology Center
Yocto Project - Linux Kernel