This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [BZ#16078] [COMMITTED] New-locale-for-anp_IN
- From: Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress at gmail dot com>
- To: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 08:50:43 -0400
- Subject: Re: [BZ#16078] [COMMITTED] New-locale-for-anp_IN
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAHdAatbbGshUKgTFh-3dRWEDidNTwjvsZxRe4KRL3iSOPr40Vw at mail dot gmail dot com> <20131030105239 dot GP29403 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com>
Thanks, I had a local copy of the modified localedata changelog file,
but I appear to have missed substituting it in before the commit.
On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 6:52 AM, Siddhesh Poyarekar <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 08:34:19AM -0400, Chris Leonard wrote:
>> 2013-10-24 Chris Leonard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> * locales/anp_IN: New locale for anp_IN.
>> * SUPPORTED: Add anp_IN.
> You forgot to actually put this in the ChangeLog file and the bug
> number was entered in the wrong place in NEWS. I have fixed those for
> you. Another note - from the bug report I got the impression that
> Pravin S and Rajesh Ranjan also contributed to the locale file.
> Shouldn't their names be mentioned in the ChangeLog entry too?