This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [BZ#16078] [COMMITTED] New-locale-for-anp_IN
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- To: Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress at gmail dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 16:22:39 +0530
- Subject: Re: [BZ#16078] [COMMITTED] New-locale-for-anp_IN
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAHdAatbbGshUKgTFh-3dRWEDidNTwjvsZxRe4KRL3iSOPr40Vw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 08:34:19AM -0400, Chris Leonard wrote:
> 2013-10-24 Chris Leonard <email@example.com>
> * locales/anp_IN: New locale for anp_IN.
> * SUPPORTED: Add anp_IN.
You forgot to actually put this in the ChangeLog file and the bug
number was entered in the wrong place in NEWS. I have fixed those for
you. Another note - from the bug report I got the impression that
Pravin S and Rajesh Ranjan also contributed to the locale file.
Shouldn't their names be mentioned in the ChangeLog entry too?