This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [RFC][BZ #7233] Do not let tr_break call be optimized away.
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- Cc: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 14:51:59 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [RFC][BZ #7233] Do not let tr_break call be optimized away.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131017180904 dot GA5296 at domone dot podge> <20131025101619 dot GJ23099 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <20131025165147 dot GA21615 at domone dot podge>
This has never been part of the ABI and I don't think it's the sort of
thing we should be trying to support in this way. A probe point would
serve the same purpose using a method that we do support.