This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [RFC] Suppress creation of gmon files.
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 14:48:16 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Suppress creation of gmon files.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131025203252 dot GA27295 at domone dot podge>
The only reference to _mcleanup is from gcrt1.o, i.e. the main program
itself. So you can override it however you like. For such a niche use
case, I think telling people to do that is sufficient.