This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Where to put Linux-specific pthread test?
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 14:21:25 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Where to put Linux-specific pthread test?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52620D11 dot 9050501 at redhat dot com> <5263B2D7 dot 7030904 at redhat dot com>
> I think the non-Linux targets have various degrees of Linux
> compatibiliry in /proc.
That is not something it's proper to assume in generic code.