This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [RFC][BZ #15592] Do not let tr_break call be optimized away.
- From: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 23:01:04 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFC][BZ #15592] Do not let tr_break call be optimized away.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131017180904 dot GA5296 at domone dot podge> <20131025205620 dot 286E5746B6 at topped-with-meat dot com>
On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 01:56:20PM -0700, Roland McGrath wrote:
> That seems to be the wrong bug number, and you didn't include it in the log
> entry. So I have no context to tell me what this is trying to fix.
A correct entry is here.