This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [RFC][BZ #7233] Do not let tr_break call be optimized away.
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 13:56:20 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [RFC][BZ #7233] Do not let tr_break call be optimized away.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131017180904 dot GA5296 at domone dot podge>
That seems to be the wrong bug number, and you didn't include it in the log
entry. So I have no context to tell me what this is trying to fix.