This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v3] PowerPC: stpcpy optimization for PPC64/POWER7
- From: Will Schmidt <will_schmidt at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Adhemerval Zanella <azanella at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 08:41:08 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v3] PowerPC: stpcpy optimization for PPC64/POWER7
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <523715EE dot 9070408 at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com> <524EDF56 dot 2060706 at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com> <1382629560 dot 23318 dot 58 dot camel at brimstone> <52696815 dot 4030804 at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Reply-to: will_schmidt at vnet dot ibm dot com
On Thu, 2013-10-24 at 16:33 -0200, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
> On 24-10-2013 13:46, Will Schmidt wrote:
> > A few comments scattered about below on cosmetic issues. Nothing of
> > real concern, this looks good to me.
> > Thanks,
> > -Will
> Thanks for the review/comments Will.
> If you don't have any more objection, I'll commit it.