This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Add probe markers for sin, cos, asin and acos
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh dot poyarekar at gmail dot com>
- To: Allan McRae <allan at archlinux dot org>
- Cc: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 18:48:21 +0530
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add probe markers for sin, cos, asin and acos
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131025123854 dot GM23099 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <526A680D dot 20405 at archlinux dot org>
On 25 October 2013 18:16, Allan McRae <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> You are doing more than add the probe here. I would have thought that
> clean-up would need to be a separate patch, or at least have a ChangeLog
OK, I'll split it up in my next iteration.