This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PING][PATCH][BZ #926] Mention timezone for strftime %s
- From: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 14:43:39 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PING][PATCH][BZ #926] Mention timezone for strftime %s
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131012165835 dot GA26247 at domone dot podge> <20131017154245 dot GG31767 at domone dot podge>
On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 05:42:45PM +0200, OndÅej BÃlka wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 12, 2013 at 06:58:35PM +0200, OndÅej BÃlka wrote:
> > Hi,
> > this is next bug that received no response. Patch is following, take it
> > or close bug I am sligthly for adding it.
> > * manual/time.texi (strftime): Mention that %s uses current
> > timezone.
> > diff --git a/manual/time.texi b/manual/time.texi
> > index ff31e28..33a55ef 100644
> > --- a/manual/time.texi
> > +++ b/manual/time.texi
> > @@ -1277,6 +1277,7 @@ but was previously available as a GNU extension.
> > @item %s
> > The number of seconds since the epoch, i.e., since 1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC.
> > Leap seconds are not counted unless leap second support is available.
> > +Note that like mktime, this uses the current time zone instead of tm_gmtoff.
> > This format is a GNU extension.
> Too many interrupts
The rubber band broke