This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Use __glibc_(un)likely instead __builtin_expect.
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh dot poyarekar at gmail dot com>
- To: Ondřej Bílka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 08:15:37 +0530
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Use __glibc_(un)likely instead __builtin_expect.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131022220131 dot GA30971 at domone dot podge>
I have not done a full review of the patch, but I am of the opinion
that if you can show that the generated code is identical, then such a
cleanup patch should be OK. I'd like opinions from others from this
though, so please wait for more reviews before you push this change.