This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH][BZ 16074] Document that mmap() returns MAP_FAILED on error
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: Fabrice Bauzac <libnoon at gmail dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 15:37:29 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][BZ 16074] Document that mmap() returns MAP_FAILED on error
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAB6Q1a8H5dVfJnc_uQLTT2vKV7njBL9KoKkOu03S7dk9Bd2A+w at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 10/22/2013 03:24 PM, Fabrice Bauzac wrote:
I suggest that the manual should be changed to indicate that mmap()
returns MAP_FAILED on error, which it does.
Could you please review the patch?
Looks good to me, thanks.
Florian Weimer / Red Hat Product Security Team