This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Where to put Linux-specific pthread test?
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 16:36:04 +0200
- Subject: Re: Where to put Linux-specific pthread test?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52620D11 dot 9050501 at redhat dot com> <5263B2D7 dot 7030904 at redhat dot com> <52653777 dot 104 at redhat dot com>
On 10/21/2013 04:17 PM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
I need access to /proc/self/task/%lu/comm to validate
pthread_setname_np and pthread_getname_np.
Okay, that's truly Linux-specific at present, I think.
Florian Weimer / Red Hat Product Security Team