This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Where to put Linux-specific pthread test?
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 10:17:27 -0400
- Subject: Re: Where to put Linux-specific pthread test?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52620D11 dot 9050501 at redhat dot com> <5263B2D7 dot 7030904 at redhat dot com>
On 10/20/2013 06:39 AM, Florian Weimer wrote:
> On 10/19/2013 06:39 AM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>> The regression test is Linux-specific because it does all the
>> validation using /proc.
> I think the non-Linux targets have various degrees of Linux
> compatibiliry in /proc. What kind of process attributes do you need
> in your test case?
I need access to /proc/self/task/%lu/comm to validate
pthread_setname_np and pthread_getname_np.