This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH][BZ #10246] glob() with GLOB_NOCHECK is returning a modified pattern sometimes.
- From: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 15:19:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][BZ #10246] glob() with GLOB_NOCHECK is returning a modified pattern sometimes.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131020185938 dot GA18659 at domone dot podge> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1310211149180 dot 23978 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <20131021130754 dot GA23902 at domone dot podge>
On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 03:07:54PM +0200, OndÅej BÃlka wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 11:49:33AM +0000, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> > This sounds like something for which it should be easy to add a testcase
> > to the testsuite.
> > --
Which still shows that pattern is modified, now question is where.