This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Where to put Linux-specific pthread test?
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 12:39:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: Where to put Linux-specific pthread test?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52620D11 dot 9050501 at redhat dot com>
On 10/19/2013 06:39 AM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
The regression test is Linux-specific because it does all
the validation using /proc.
I think the non-Linux targets have various degrees of Linux
compatibiliry in /proc. What kind of process attributes do you need in
your test case?
Florian Weimer / Red Hat Product Security Team