This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Where to put Linux-specific pthread test?
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 19:33:09 +0000
- Subject: Re: Where to put Linux-specific pthread test?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52620D11 dot 9050501 at redhat dot com>
On Sat, 19 Oct 2013, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> I figure the right place is nptl/sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/?
> And then get added as a test only if subdir is nptl?
Yes, that seems right (modulo the question of nptl/sysdeps/... versus
sysdeps/.../nptl - ports use the latter exclusively, and if moved into
libc would I expect continue to do so, and the conclusion in discussion of
where to put abilist files was that the latter is now preferred - but if
moving existing files, watch out for #includes of <nptl/sysdeps/...> and
for any subtle effects of changed sysdeps directory ordering).
Joseph S. Myers