This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [RFC] _dl_tlsdesc_resolve_rela issue.
- From: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 23:42:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFC] _dl_tlsdesc_resolve_rela issue.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131018201318 dot GA7461 at domone dot podge> <87wqlal1f6 dot fsf at igel dot home>
On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 11:22:21PM +0200, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> OndÅej BÃlka <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > jmp *(%r11)
> Where do you see that?
Sorry for noise, I was working at rewriting these to common one and when I
returned did not realized what I finished.
There are two questions that I have to this file. First is why it saves
r10, r11 but normal trampoline does not save these.
Second is why _dl_tlsdesc_resolve_hold uses