This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Provide pthread_atfork in libc_nonshared.a and libc.a.
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 17:19:07 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Provide pthread_atfork in libc_nonshared.a and libc.a.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <524C90A1 dot 6050801 at redhat dot com> <52612482 dot 6030301 at redhat dot com> <52614C8F dot 4070009 at redhat dot com>
On 10/18/2013 04:58 PM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
If you want something similar done with pthread_once it might
be more complicated and we should file an issue to track that.
Okay, I filed 16063 for that. We can still close it as WONTFIX/NOTABUG
if we decide not to make this change.
Florian Weimer / Red Hat Product Security Team