This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [RFC][PATCH 0/3][BZ #11588] pi-condvars: add priority inheritance for pthread_cond_* internal lock
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Gratian Crisan <gratian dot crisan at ni dot com>
- Cc: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>, Darren Hart <dvhart at linux dot intel dot com>, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Scot Salmon <scot dot salmon at ni dot com>, Siddhesh Poyarekar <spoyarek at redhat dot com>, Thomas Gleixner <tglx at linutronix dot de>, Torvald Riegel <triegel at redhat dot com>, Clark Williams <williams at redhat dot com>, Michael Phillips <michael dot phillips at ni dot com>
- Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 13:35:54 +0000
- Subject: Re: [RFC][PATCH 0/3][BZ #11588] pi-condvars: add priority inheritance for pthread_cond_* internal lock
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <OF09DB185C dot 63A57D64-ON86257C07 dot 006D771F-86257C07 dot 007673D7 at ni dot com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1310180034040 dot 29273 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <OF4BBEECEA dot 41E12AE9-ON86257C08 dot 00113926-86257C08 dot 0012FD87 at ni dot com>
On Thu, 17 Oct 2013, Gratian Crisan wrote:
> I do not have a copyright assignment but I would like to start the process
> and my manager is willing to help (cc: Michael Phillips).
> Sorry for my ignorance, is this the right starting point:
> http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/maintain.html#Copyright-Papers ?
Yes, that's right.
> Does the copyright assignment need to come from me or from my employer
> (National Instruments)?
Either the employer signs an assignment (if the employer owns copyright),
or the employer signs a disclaimer and the employee signs an assignment.
Joseph S. Myers