This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Provide pthread_atfork in libc_nonshared.a and libc.a.
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 14:07:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Provide pthread_atfork in libc_nonshared.a and libc.a.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <524C90A1 dot 6050801 at redhat dot com>
On 10/02/2013 11:31 PM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
I think this change makes a lot of sense because we have several
libraries which should use pthread_atfork, but currently don't because
it's difficult to properly obtain access to that symbol.
Could we do something similar for pthread_once?
We still don't have any pthread documentation, do we?
Florian Weimer / Red Hat Product Security Team