This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH][BZ 15593] Add transliteration data for "LATIN SMALL LETTER O WITH STROKE" (Ã)
- From: Marko Myllynen <myllynen at redhat dot com>
- To: Toke HÃiland-JÃrgensen <toke at toke dot dk>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 14:12:54 +0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][BZ 15593] Add transliteration data for "LATIN SMALL LETTER O WITH STROKE" (Ã)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87r4bkdsyn dot fsf at toke dot dk> <525FDF58 dot 1040002 at redhat dot com> <87mwm8dlsw dot fsf at toke dot dk> <525FFCF8 dot 7050105 at redhat dot com> <87vc0vvpch dot fsf at toke dot dk> <5260EC63 dot 6020708 at redhat dot com> <87r4bjugej dot fsf at toke dot dk> <5260F4EA dot 8010507 at redhat dot com> <87iowvufdl dot fsf at toke dot dk>
- Reply-to: myllynen at redhat dot com
On 2013-10-18 11:56, Toke HÃiland-JÃrgensen wrote:
> Marko Myllynen <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> thanks, looks good to me (apart from the missing changelog entry :).
> Right, here's a patch with that added. :)
changelogs can (and should) be provided as plain text not patches but I
hope if someone goes a head and commits this he can deal with this then.
But, earlier I already forgot that Ã was in translit_neutral not in
translit_combining, sorry about that. However, if we plan regenerate
these files in the future anyway I'm not sure how crucial this is.
Perhaps Joseph or Carlos could comment on this?