This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Don't include tls.h in test cases
- From: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- To: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 12:05:35 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Don't include tls.h in test cases
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131018100047 dot GE26422 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com>
On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 03:30:48PM +0530, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> Some test cases I was looking at included tls.h when it wasn't needed.
> Following patch removes those includes. Tested on x86_64 to verify
> that this doesn't break the tests and generates identical code in the
> test binaries and DSOs. OK to commit?
ok for me.