This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH][BZ 15593] Add transliteration data for "LATIN SMALL LETTER O WITH STROKE" (Ã)
- From: Marko Myllynen <myllynen at redhat dot com>
- To: Toke HÃiland-JÃrgensen <toke at toke dot dk>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 11:44:26 +0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][BZ 15593] Add transliteration data for "LATIN SMALL LETTER O WITH STROKE" (Ã)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87r4bkdsyn dot fsf at toke dot dk> <525FDF58 dot 1040002 at redhat dot com> <87mwm8dlsw dot fsf at toke dot dk> <525FFCF8 dot 7050105 at redhat dot com> <87vc0vvpch dot fsf at toke dot dk> <5260EC63 dot 6020708 at redhat dot com> <87r4bjugej dot fsf at toke dot dk>
- Reply-to: myllynen at redhat dot com
On 2013-10-18 11:33, Toke HÃiland-JÃrgensen wrote:
> Marko Myllynen <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> since for Ã we have '<U00C6> "<U0041><U0045>"' I think then for Ã we
>> should have '<U00D8> "<U004F><U0045>"'.
> Ohhh, right, I get it now. Sorry for the confusion. Here's another
> version of the patch that does just that. :)
thanks, looks good to me (apart from the missing changelog entry :).
Changelog would look something like:
2013-10-18 Toke HÃiland-JÃrgensen <email@example.com>
* localedata/locales/translit_combining: Add entries for U00D8