This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [RFC][PATCH 0/3][BZ #11588] pi-condvars: add priority inheritance for pthread_cond_* internal lock
- From: Gratian Crisan <gratian dot crisan at ni dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>, Darren Hart <dvhart at linux dot intel dot com>, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, Scot Salmon <scot dot salmon at ni dot com>, Siddhesh Poyarekar <spoyarek at redhat dot com>, Thomas Gleixner <tglx at linutronix dot de>, Torvald Riegel <triegel at redhat dot com>, Clark Williams <williams at redhat dot com>, Michael Phillips <michael dot phillips at ni dot com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 22:27:26 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFC][PATCH 0/3][BZ #11588] pi-condvars: add priority inheritance for pthread_cond_* internal lock
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <OF09DB185C dot 63A57D64-ON86257C07 dot 006D771F-86257C07 dot 007673D7 at ni dot com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1310180034040 dot 29273 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
Joseph Myers <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote on 10/17/2013 07:34:16 PM:
> Subject: Re: [RFC][PATCH 0/3][BZ #11588] pi-condvars: add priority
> inheritance for pthread_cond_* internal lock
> Sent by: Joseph Myers <email@example.com>
> Thanks for updating this. Do you have the copyright assignment
> in progress (I don't see you or NI mentioned in copyright.list at
I do not have a copyright assignment but I would like to start the process
and my manager is willing to help (cc: Michael Phillips).
Sorry for my ignorance, is this the right starting point:
Does the copyright assignment need to come from me or from my employer
I will let Darren Hart comment on his copyright assignment status, since a
lot of the code comes from his original patches.
I was mainly helping Darren with the upgrade to 2.19.
Thanks for you help,