This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [ping1][PATCH 2/2] Port of lock elision to System/z v2
- From: Andi Kleen <andi at firstfloor dot org>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, triegel at redhat dot com, andi at firstfloor dot org
- Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 01:47:18 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ping1][PATCH 2/2] Port of lock elision to System/z v2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20130920105941 dot GB374 at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com> <20131017085723 dot GC1831 at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
For me the patches are all fine.
I glimpsed over them and didn't see anything obviously problematic.
email@example.com -- Speaking for myself only.