This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH][BZ #4772] Allow strptime read outputs from strftime.
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 12:12:48 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][BZ #4772] Allow strptime read outputs from strftime.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131016084143 dot GA7305 at domone dot podge>
On Wed, 16 Oct 2013, Ondrej Bilka wrote:
> Another simple bug that was left for five years. A problem is that a
> strptime does not parse modifiers. It contain a simple patch to fix that
> In meantime a identical functionality was added for recursive calls so
> this patch just enables this uncoditionally.
Patch should include a new testcase unless there's something making it
hard to add one to the testsuite. That applies to most patches fixing
> * time/strptime_l.c: Allow modifiers in strptime.
Mention [BZ #N] in your ChangeLog entries when submitting patches fixing
bugs (and of course in the ChangeLog file itself).
Joseph S. Myers