This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: soft-fp: add macro FP_NO_EXCEPTIONS
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Cc: "David S. Miller" <davem at davemloft dot net>
- Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 11:35:42 -0700
- Subject: Re: soft-fp: add macro FP_NO_EXCEPTIONS
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1310092324560 dot 12619 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On 10/09/2013 04:26 PM, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> David, Richard: I think the SPARC and Alpha uses of soft-fp could
> benefit from this. Alpha already does something similar of its own
> regarding redefining FP_ROUNDMODE, while if the relevant SPARC files
I'm not sure this is applicable to Alpha.
The thing Alpha does wrt redefining FP_ROUNDMODE is to handle
a couple of routines that are defined to take the rounding mode
as an argument rather than taking it from the fp control register.