This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [ping5][PATCH][BZ15362] Fix fwrite() reading beyond end of buffer in error path
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Eric Biggers <ebiggers3 at gmail dot com>, carlos at redhat dot com, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot com>, Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 10:57:34 +0530
- Subject: Re: [ping5][PATCH][BZ15362] Fix fwrite() reading beyond end of buffer in error path
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20130922020321 dot GA9977 at zzz dot kirk dot macalester dot edu> <CAAHN_R15-MSp65h=gNEimj14Aa0f24jvGJqswCZEhyh0foCZUw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, Oct 01, 2013 at 10:46:32AM +0530, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> Pushing this forward since it has been pending since pre-2.18. This
> patch has been in Fedora since the first time it was posted and we
I'm sorry - what I said above is not true. While doing the rawhide
rebase today I realized that I had actually failed to put this patch
into Fedora and had only put it in some internal testing builds.