This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [RFC] Multiarch sysdeps folder search
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- To: Adhemerval Zanella <azanella at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 10:04:55 +0530
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Multiarch sysdeps folder search
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <525BD98C dot 7000501 at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 08:46:20AM -0300, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
> I fixed it by adjusting the Implies and manually adding
> powerpc/powerpc32/power4/multiarch as a seach folder. However I'm not
> sure if is the best approach. Any suggestions for a better way to
> do this?
I always thought this was the canonical way to add search paths.