This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[RESEND][PATCH][BZ #12154] Don't require DNS labels to be host names.
- From: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 11:59:45 +0200
- Subject: [RESEND][PATCH][BZ #12154] Don't require DNS labels to be host names.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
this bug had your patch but discussion stalled:
it does not apply cleanly now but resolving conflicts should be easy.
Could someone take care of this?