This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] rtld.c: do_preload(): print the reason why preloading failed
- From: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- To: Michael Stahl <mstahl at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 11:33:05 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] rtld.c: do_preload(): print the reason why preloading failed
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <l3bfkd$jsm$1 at ger dot gmane dot org>
On Sat, Oct 12, 2013 at 02:34:30PM +0200, Michael Stahl wrote:
> hi all, the error message for LD_PRELOAD failure could trivially be
> improved to be more helpful, please see attached patch.
> note that i don't have any copyright assignment currently, hope it's not
> needed for such a trivial patch.
looks ok for me.