This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PING] Bug 9954 - getaddrinfo assertion triggered without reason
- From: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- To: Allan McRae <allan at archlinux dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 17:04:36 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PING] Bug 9954 - getaddrinfo assertion triggered without reason
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131008171030 dot GA15431 at domone dot podge> <5254D094 dot 8060405 at archlinux dot org>
On Wed, Oct 09, 2013 at 01:42:12PM +1000, Allan McRae wrote:
> On 09/10/13 03:10, OndÅej BÃlka wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Discussion of this patch diverged to creating distribution branches, see
> > https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2013-05/msg00016.html
> > Do somebody have comments about substance of this patch?
> I have been chasing this patch without success:
I am ok for this, do anybody else have objections?